10 Smart Financial Steps for Savvy Women
Sign up for my free e-publication 10 Smart Financial Steps for Savvy Women by clicking the link below:
About Pamela’s Women and Money Power blog
The purpose of my blog is to empower, educate and engage you and your family around your money so that you have the confidence to make good financial decisions and achieve the financial freedom you deserve.
As a woman, you have unique financial planning and investment needs.
I believe education is key to women achieving their long term financial goals.
I hope you will gather useful information from my blog that will inspire you to take the next step to continue on your journey towards financial freedom.
Link to Website
- To Forgive and Forget: How Practicing Forgiveness Can Help Your Financial Success
- New Year, New You: 5 Smart Financial Intentions to Set for 2019
- 5 Emotional Mistakes to Avoid When Making Financial Decisions
- Don’t Worry, Be Grateful: 5 Ways Gratitude Can Improve Your Financial Success
- Who Are These 8 Voices Driving My Financial Decisions?
Search by key word
Tag Archives: goal setting
Typically, the beginning of the year is a time when we sit down and plan our expenses for the year. You have probably made some New Year’s resolutions related to your health or other areas of your life. Why not … Continue reading